It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
New Moon Strategy LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, at a later time, that will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
New Moon Strategy LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.newmoonstrategy.com. New Moon Strategy LLC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
New Moon Strategy LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
New Moon Strategy LLC may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
New Moon Strategy LLC may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon New Moon Strategy LLCand/or its website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property ofNew Moon Strategy LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.newmoonstrategy.com and/or the general public.
New Moon Strategy LLC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in New Moon Strategy LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age of 13
New Moon Strategy LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Web Sites
New Moon Strategy LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
Social Media Participation Guidelines
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NewMoonStrategy
We ask participants on our social media sites to treat each other, and our employees, with respect. While this is an open forum, we intend to maintain a friendly environment. Please use appropriate language at all times when posting and/or commenting.
While we encourage customer and non-customer participation, we cannot and will not respond to every comment. Not responding to or acting on a comment should not be seen as an acceptance of or endorsement of that comment.
New Moon Strategy LLC is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for content posted by third parties. Participants may report inappropriate content to email@example.com.
By submitting any content, you grant New Moon Strategy LLC the right to use this content in any and all New Moon Strategy LLC websites, including social media channels, print and other media, without payment or any other considerations.
To ensure informative, lawful, productive and respectful dialogue, we will review comments and reserve the right to hide or remove any posts or comments that include:
• Confidential Content – Because participation on our social media channels is done at your own risk, you are taking personal responsibility for your posts, comments, username and any information you provide. Please do not post any confidential information about yourself or others.
• Illegal Activity – Social media activity that contains any suggestion or encouragement of unlawful behavior are not permissible. In addition, comments and posts that seek to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency is not permitted. Furthermore, comments and posts must not violate laws that govern the use of copyrights, trade secrets, or any other intellectual property.
• Offensive Language – Profane or provocative language in comments and posts will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to abusive, derogatory, disparaging, explicit, graphic, hateful, inflammatory, obscene, offensive, racial, threatening, sexually explicit language or racial language.
• Off Topic – Posts and comments that deviate greatly from the overall theme of a particular discussion thread may be subject to removal.
• Photo Uploads – Posts and comments containing photos will not be accepted unless specifically requested by an authorized representative of New Moon Strategy LLC for a contest or other business-related purpose. In these instances, pictures will be reviewed and will not be posted if deemed inappropriate.
• Privacy Breaches – If you object to certain content, we would like to discuss with you, but ask that you please refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Please do not post comments, photos, videos, links or any other content that infringes upon the rights of any person or company, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. You also must not impersonate another person or organization.
• Spam-like Solicitations – Comments, post and links focused on selling a product or service are not permitted. In addition, driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain is also not permitted.
• Underage Users – Content from individuals under the age of 13 will not be allowed.
• Web Links – Posts and comments in HTML Format (or URLs) may not be accepted if deemed to be inappropriate or commercial. Please use plain text.
Comments are reviewed and monitored, but not controlled by New Moon Strategy LLC. New Moon Strategy LLC reserves the right to remove, without notice and at our sole discretion, any content that violates these guidelines or does not adhere to the intent of our social media channels. Also, New Moon Strategy LLC reserves the right to block any user from participating in our social media channels at any time without notice for violating these guidelines.
New Moon Strategy LLC does not endorse any comments made by our employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the company. New Moon Strategy LLC does not validate assertions or forward thinking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of New Moon Strategy LLC unless they are posted by the site administrator (who is an authorized representative of the company) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of the company.
If you are a New Moon Strategy LLC employee, you must not misrepresent yourself or New Moon Strategy LLC on social media channels and online communities. Unless you are authorized to speak on behalf of New Moon Strategy LLC, you must state that the views expressed are your own, especially when commenting on the company. If we feel the nature of your comment is confidential, shares information not generally available, or recommends an action which could adversely affect the company or our customers, we reserve the right to remove your comments. Please do not post content that is abusive, defamatory, disruptive, embarrassing, illegal, obscene, threatening, abusive, embarrassing or disruptive in any way. As an integral part of our online community, thank you for helping maintain the integrity of our social media channels by representing yourself and New Moon Strategy LLC in a respectful manner.
How to Contact Us
New Moon Strategy LLC
1204 Main St # 770
Branford, Connecticut 06405
June 10, 2019